WHAT IS AN ONLINE SUPPORT GROUP?
An online support group meets in real time via video conference.
Many patients cannot leave their home or do not have a local support group available. An online support group allows them to have a dynamic discussion with other patients to ask questions, share coping strategies, and receive support.
Most groups meet monthly. Find a group below - click through to view their full listing:
- 1st Tuesday, 11 am Eastern time zone - Sarah Conover, PT, MHS
- 2nd Monday, 7 pm Eastern time zone - David Morrill
- 3rd Tuesday, 6 pm Pacific time zone - Dianne Montances
Use a Time Zone Converter to find your local time for these meetings.
FACEBOOK VESTIBULAR SUPPORT GROUPS
You may also want to participate in a Facebook Support Group. These groups can help get you connected to other vestibular patients where you can share stories, ask questions, and find support.
General Vestibular Support Groups:
- Vestibular Disorders Support Group
- Vestibular Hope
- Vestibular Voices of Care - Facebook support group for family and friends of vestibular patients only
Diagnosis Specific Support Groups: