For over 30 years,
Your gift makes a difference! There are many ways you can help:
- Make a Donation
- Sponsorship & Partnership Opportunities
- Include VeDA in your Will or Estate Planning
- Donate your IRA Required Minimum Distribution (RMD)
- Shop to help VeDA
- Fundraise for VeDA
Make a Donation
You can support
- Provide clear, objective information to people with limited energy.
- Provide affordable support services to people with limited income.
- Offer our free online directory of health professionals so that people can find the diagnosis and treatment specialists they need.
- Promote public awareness for vestibular disorders and the life-changing limitations they impose on the millions of people who suffer from them.
You can also donate via Paypal, but please be aware that this may result in a processing delay.
Become a Balance Benefactor to make the greatest impact!
Corporate Sponsorships are available at varying levels. These are annual agreements which can be customized to meet your company's needs while furthering
By including VeDA in your will or estate planning you’ll be providing a lasting gift to help people with vestibular disorders in
Individuals age 70 ½ and older must take Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs) from their IRA each year. Did you know that you can donate up to $100,000/year from your IRA to a charitable organization tax-free? A direct contribution to VeDA from your IRA can satisfy the RMD without having to report additional income on your personal tax return.
Everyone’s tax situation is different. If you are considering a charitable contribution to VeDA from your IRA, we recommend consulting a tax advisor to see if it is right for you.